Many exhibitors are making the mistake of still relying on paper based lead forms which leads to both tedious data entry and the possibility of lost information. Similarly many are not gathering demographic information or asking lead qualifying questions, which makes post show follow up more difficult. Set up tablets and/or computers in your booth with a dedicated landing page to gather lead information and qualify leads.
- Automatic Hand Sanitiser Display
- Simply Stick & Step!
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved
- Trade Show Etiquette Changes To Prepare For After COVID-19
- ANZAC DAY 2020
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- #ThrowbackThursday – TIME Magazine ‘Machine of the Year’