Many exhibitors are making the mistake of still relying on paper based lead forms which leads to both tedious data entry and the possibility of lost information. Similarly many are not gathering demographic information or asking lead qualifying questions, which makes post show follow up more difficult. Set up tablets and/or computers in your booth with a dedicated landing page to gather lead information and qualify leads.
- 6 Must-Do’s At A Trade Show!
- #FactFriday – How Many Booth Staff Do I Need?
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Client Q&A – Teris Group
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- Practical Tips to Creating Sustainable Exhibits
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further