Take a look at the overwhelmingly positive perception exhibitors have when it comes to using technology at trade shows. The majority of exhibitors felt that technology made their trade shows more effective and improved the visitor experience. One negative that stood out in the survey was that almost 30% of exhibitors felt that technology was too expensive.
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Season’s Greetings from the Skyline Team!
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- Positec & Rockwell Tools at Independent Hardware Group Expo 2018
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved
- #FactFriday – Benefits of In Person Trade Show Reach