Fira de Barcelona is Barcelona’s trade fair institution. It is divided into two large exhibition centres, the Montjuïc and the Gran Via, and has 400,000 m2 of exhibition floor space.
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- Trade Show Etiquette Changes To Prepare For After COVID-19
- Powerful Statistics on the Value of Trade Shows
- Five Lead Capture Apps for Trade Shows
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- Tube Display for FLIR at APPEA 2019
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language