Fira de Barcelona is Barcelona’s trade fair institution. It is divided into two large exhibition centres, the Montjuïc and the Gran Via, and has 400,000 m2 of exhibition floor space.
- Most Popular New Exhibition Design Strategies
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Positec & Rockwell Tools at Independent Hardware Group Expo 2018
- A Simple Trade Show Planning Guide That Will Get Your Company Results
- #FactFriday – Emotion vs. Logic in Advertising
- #ThrowbackThursday – Coles Myer Ltd. Display from the 90’s
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved