- Focus the design on your customer, not your company.
- Understand your exhibits function i.e. attract attention, establish a mood, inform or pre-qualify prospects etc.
- Your display stand is a communication tool – what do you want to say in 3 seconds?
- Don’t forget the practical factors – read your exhibitor manual and make sure your exhibit complies.
- Your graphics are the magnet that attracts your visitors – do your display graphics visually tell what you sell?
Like the list? Will you use it? Think we missed something essential? Share your comments.