Answering and acting upon these 10 questions will greatly improve your display stand’s appearance and functionality.
At your next show, before the show starts, walk out in front of your booth and examine it with a critical eye. Also take a look at the other exhibitors at the event and ask yourself these 10 questions about your trade show display:
- Upon immediate impression, is the display attractive?
- On a scale of 1 – 10 with 10 being the most eye-catching display stand at the show, how would you rate your stand?
- Is the marketing message concise and is it cohesive with the company’s branding campaign?
- At first glance, would you want to walk into the booth space? Why or why not?
- Can attendees move freely within the booth space, or can the amount of items in the display space be streamlined while maintaining space for essential items?
- Can products be shown digitally as opposed to shipping actual samples to show?
- How can technology be integrated into the display effectively, supporting the goal of attracting and informing attendees?
- What is the display’s “coolness score” on a scale from 1-10 with 10 being the coolest display at the show?
- If the exhibit is not a 10, what can you do to get to 10?
- What ideas can be gathered from your booth staff regarding improvements to the display?
Answer these 10 critical questions about how your display really looks and functions and you will better tailor the display’s marketing message to the branding campaign, make your space more inviting to attendees and improve your overall trade show effectiveness!
Have you got any ideas on how to make your display stand more inviting? Post your comments below.