Skyline Displays Australia – Sales Project Manager
Exceptional career opportunity to join a busy and creative team in the exhibition and events industry based in Eagle Farm, Brisbane.
At Skyline, our team of exhibition and event professionals are devoted to designing great experiences for some of Australia’s largest brands, up-and-coming entrepreneurs, and a great number of global companies. We deliver and exceed expectations through exceptional design, great storytelling and innovative display solutions that bring to life a client’s brand and delivers real results for the client.
Scope of role
A great opportunity has arisen for a Sales Project Manager to join our exhibition design and production company based in Eagle Farm. The main purpose of this exciting role will be to generate sales through existing client accounts and new lead opportunities.
- Responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of key client accounts
- Responding quickly and professionally to lead enquiries from marketing campaigns
- Identifying new sales opportunities through networking existing client accounts
- Building strong client relationships through great customer service
- Generating new business opportunities
- Evaluation of client requirements
- Preparing design briefs, detailed quotations, presentations and proposals
- Presenting proposals at senior level
- Negotiating and closing sales effectively
- Experience in sales and/or account management
- Great communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain long term customer relationships
- Industry experience or similar preferable
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and work to tight deadlines
- Confidence to liaise with senior level clients with complex requirements
Expressions of interest in this position close COB Friday 15 November 2019.
If you’d like to apply for this position, please send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us if you have any questions about this career opportunity.