Scope of role
A great opportunity has arisen for an exhibition Sales Project Manager to join our exhibition design and production company based in Eagle Farm.
We offer our clients “solutions” rather than off the shelf products, so we are looking for a consultative seller with great listening skills.
The main purpose of this exciting role will be to generate sales through existing client accounts and new lead opportunities.
- Responsible for managing and developing a portfolio of key client accounts over the phone or face-to-face.
- Responding quickly and professionally to lead enquiries from marketing campaigns
- Identifying new sales opportunities through networking existing client accounts
- Building strong client relationships through great customer service
- Generating new business opportunities
- Evaluation of client requirements
- Preparing design briefs, detailed quotations, presentations and proposals
- Presenting proposals at senior level
- Negotiating and closing sales effectively
- Experience in sales and/or account management
- Great communication skills
- Ability to create and maintain long term customer relationships
- Industry experience or similar preferable
- Self-starter and able to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and work to tight deadlines
- Confidence to liaise with senior level clients with complex requirements
Does this sound like you?
This is more than just a job. Apply today to join the Skyline Team.