People often ask us once they’ve booked their event, how do we get started? It all starts with setting and establishing your objectives. What do you want to get out of the event – brand awareness, introduction to a new market, leads sales? Watch this video by Skyline’s Managing Director, Ken Cunz, to find out what questions you need to be asking.
- Terry White Chemmart Conference 2019
- The Skyline Difference
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- GEOTAB at National Roads and Traffic Expo
- A Simple Trade Show Planning Guide That Will Get Your Company Results