Brisbane’s South Bank Parklands officially opened on 20 June 1992 transforming the site of Brisbane’s World Expo 88. South Bank and it’s Parklands, are one of Brisbane’s most important cultural precincts with approximately 11,000,000 visitors per year. South Bank was originally a meeting place for the traditional landowners, the Turrbal and Yuggera people.
- Most Popular New Exhibition Design Strategies
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Positec & Rockwell Tools at Independent Hardware Group Expo 2018
- A Simple Trade Show Planning Guide That Will Get Your Company Results
- #FactFriday – Emotion vs. Logic in Advertising
- #ThrowbackThursday – Coles Myer Ltd. Display from the 90’s
- Keep Your Exhibition Display Design Simple