Brisbane’s South Bank Parklands officially opened on 20 June 1992 transforming the site of Brisbane’s World Expo 88. South Bank and it’s Parklands, are one of Brisbane’s most important cultural precincts with approximately 11,000,000 visitors per year. South Bank was originally a meeting place for the traditional landowners, the Turrbal and Yuggera people.
- Brisbane Care Expo Proves That Trade Shows And Conferences Should Still Be On Your Radar In 2021
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further
- How to Attract Massive Crowds at Your Next Trade Show
- Product of the Month – Stretch Fabric Banner
- HUBBED Attends Online Retailer Expo 2018
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved