The grand Royal Exhibition Building is the world’s only surviving Great Hall, constructed as an exhibition space and still used for that purpose. Check out the exterior view of the Royal Exhibition Building during the Melbourne International Exhibition in 1880.
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- The Benefits of Custom Trade Show Booth Construction
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved
- ANZAC DAY 2020
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?