This is a rather famous quote that was taken from an internal memo at Western Union in 1876, not long after Alexander Graham Bell was awarded the patent for the telephone. It remains to be a classic example of when the experts get it very wrong.
- 9 Things Staffers Do To Get Your Booth Noticed
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- A Simple Trade Show Planning Guide That Will Get Your Company Results
- Positec & Rockwell Tools at Independent Hardware Group Expo 2018
- Automatic Hand Sanitiser Display