Fira de Barcelona is Barcelona’s trade fair institution. It is divided into two large exhibition centres, the Montjuïc and the Gran Via, and has 400,000 m2 of exhibition floor space.
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- The Five Types of People You’ll Meet at an Exhibition or Trade Fair
- Training Your Booth Staff To Qualify Leads
- Five Lead Capture Apps for Trade Shows
- Flooring Options in Trade Show Booths
- 10 Tips To Help You Choose The Best Display Stand For Your Next Trade Show Or Event
- #FactFriday – Emotion vs. Logic in Advertising