Fira de Barcelona is Barcelona’s trade fair institution. It is divided into two large exhibition centres, the Montjuïc and the Gran Via, and has 400,000 m2 of exhibition floor space.
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- Season’s Greetings from the Skyline Team!
- Positec & Rockwell Tools at Independent Hardware Group Expo 2018
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved
- #FactFriday – Emotion vs. Logic in Advertising