Fira de Barcelona is Barcelona’s trade fair institution. It is divided into two large exhibition centres, the Montjuïc and the Gran Via, and has 400,000 m2 of exhibition floor space.
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- ANZAC DAY 2020
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language
- Keep Your Exhibition Display Design Simple
- Trade Show Etiquette Changes To Prepare For After COVID-19