A throwback to a 1994 Apple Inc. display stand produced by Skyline Displays Midwest. It was rented to Apple for the 1994 Strictly Business Computer Expo in Minneapolis which was in line with the launch of the first Macintosh. This was the company’s first mass-market personal computer.
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- How to Attract Massive Crowds at Your Next Trade Show
- A Simple Trade Show Planning Guide That Will Get Your Company Results
- Skyline Video of the Month – PictureScape Back Wall Display Inspiration
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language
- How Do You Make a Brand Impression That Lasts? Help Them See It, Touch It, Hear It, Smell It and Even Taste It