Hannover has been a leading international trade fair venue for more than 60 years and is the largest exhibition ground in the world. The grounds feature 466,100 square meters of covered indoor space, 58,000 square meters of open air space and 29 halls and pavilions.
- Brisbane Care Expo Proves That Trade Shows And Conferences Should Still Be On Your Radar In 2021
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further
- How to Attract Massive Crowds at Your Next Trade Show
- HUBBED Attends Online Retailer Expo 2018
- Most Popular New Exhibition Design Strategies
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- #ThrowbackThursday – TIME Magazine ‘Machine of the Year’