Audi’s first logo was designed in the Art Nouveau style and remained in use to 1919. The famous “four rings” logo was implemented in 1932 to represent the merger of Audi, DKW, Horch and Wanderer.
- Brisbane Care Expo Proves That Trade Shows And Conferences Should Still Be On Your Radar In 2021
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further
- How to Attract Massive Crowds at Your Next Trade Show
- HUBBED Attends Online Retailer Expo 2018
- Sanofi and Ostelin Trade Show Display at Melbourne Event
- Most Popular New Exhibition Design Strategies
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved