TIME magazine forgoes its annual “Man of the Year” issue, choosing instead to name the PC its “Machine of the Year.” TIME publisher John A. Meyers wrote, “Several human candidates might have represented 1982, but none symbolized the past year more richly, or will be viewed by history as more significant, than a machine: the computer” (Computer History Museum, 2016).
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- ANZAC DAY 2020
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- Keep Your Exhibition Display Design Simple
- Trade Show Etiquette Changes To Prepare For After COVID-19