TIME magazine forgoes its annual “Man of the Year” issue, choosing instead to name the PC its “Machine of the Year.” TIME publisher John A. Meyers wrote, “Several human candidates might have represented 1982, but none symbolized the past year more richly, or will be viewed by history as more significant, than a machine: the computer” (Computer History Museum, 2016).
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- The Benefits of Custom Trade Show Booth Construction
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- ANZAC DAY 2020
- Flooring Options in Trade Show Booths