A throwback to a 1994 Apple Inc. display stand produced by Skyline Displays Midwest. It was rented to Apple for the 1994 Strictly Business Computer Expo in Minneapolis which was in line with the launch of the first Macintosh. This was the company’s first mass-market personal computer.
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- The Five Types of People You’ll Meet at an Exhibition or Trade Fair
- Five Lead Capture Apps for Trade Shows
- Training Your Booth Staff To Qualify Leads
- 10 Tips To Help You Choose The Best Display Stand For Your Next Trade Show Or Event
- Flooring Options in Trade Show Booths
- #FactFriday – Emotion vs. Logic in Advertising