Brisbane’s South Bank Parklands officially opened on 20 June 1992 transforming the site of Brisbane’s World Expo 88. South Bank and it’s Parklands, are one of Brisbane’s most important cultural precincts with approximately 11,000,000 visitors per year. South Bank was originally a meeting place for the traditional landowners, the Turrbal and Yuggera people.
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- Positec & Rockwell Tools at Independent Hardware Group Expo 2018
- Queensland’s Most Celebrated Event, The EKKA, Comes Around Again
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- #FactFriday – Definition of Booth Types – In-line Booths
- #FactFriday – Definition of Booth Types – Island Booths
- #FactFriday – Emotion vs. Logic in Advertising