TIME magazine forgoes its annual “Man of the Year” issue, choosing instead to name the PC its “Machine of the Year.” TIME publisher John A. Meyers wrote, “Several human candidates might have represented 1982, but none symbolized the past year more richly, or will be viewed by history as more significant, than a machine: the computer” (Computer History Museum, 2016).
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further
- Product of the Month – Stretch Fabric Banner
- Brisbane Care Expo Proves That Trade Shows And Conferences Should Still Be On Your Radar In 2021
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- Volvo Attends AFAC 2018
- Upcoming Trade Shows, Exhibitions & Events in Australia in March 2020
- 10 Tips To Help You Choose The Best Display Stand For Your Next Trade Show Or Event