Fira de Barcelona is Barcelona’s trade fair institution. It is divided into two large exhibition centres, the Montjuïc and the Gran Via, and has 400,000 m2 of exhibition floor space.
- ANZAC DAY 2020
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- Trade Show Etiquette Changes To Prepare For After COVID-19
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- AkzoNobel at Corrosion and Prevention 2017
- How to Attract Massive Crowds at Your Next Trade Show
- The Five Types of People You’ll Meet at an Exhibition or Trade Fair