This is a rather famous quote that was taken from an internal memo at Western Union in 1876, not long after Alexander Graham Bell was awarded the patent for the telephone. It remains to be a classic example of when the experts get it very wrong.
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- The Benefits of Custom Trade Show Booth Construction
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- ANZAC DAY 2020
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows