This is a rather famous quote that was taken from an internal memo at Western Union in 1876, not long after Alexander Graham Bell was awarded the patent for the telephone. It remains to be a classic example of when the experts get it very wrong.
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- ANZAC DAY 2020
- Five Lead Capture Apps for Trade Shows
- How to create an event marketing plan for your next trade show or exhibition