MINExpo International 2012
24–26 September 2012
Las Vegas Convention Centre, Nevada USA
MINExpo is a once–every–four–year opportunity for companies whose products, services and technologies serve the world´s mining industry.
2012 is the first time Thiess has attended MINExpo as an exhibitor.
Thiess Event Objectives:
- Reinforce Thiess´ position as an industry leader in the world´s largest mining exhibition.
- Promote Thiess as an employer of choice in Australia/Indonesia, with a focus on attracting senior technical recruits.
- The display solution provider to project manage and organise the stand build on Thiess´ behalf.
- All elements of the display solution need to be delivered in the required (and strict) time frames.
- ´Premium´ high quality display finish to adequately reflect Thiess´ positioning in the market.
- The stand to feature large graphics and use few words.
- Display Stand Design, Graphics and other components to be reusable in Australia.
- Strong use of our colours important to allow Thiess to stand out in the crowd.
- Chosen supplier to assist with Las Vegas event management requirements including event and venue regulations.
- Display booth design to incorporate:
- Meeting areas for focused conversations with interested parties
- Integration of large LCD´s and IPAD´s
- Strong vibrant lighting
- Reception counter
- Lockable storage and brochure display
- Booth design to leverage traffic flow
The Overall Thiess Experience:
Many thanks to Carolyn Bowes from Thiess for sharing her insights into the overall experience working with Skyline for MINExpo:
It was a pleasure to work with Skyline on project MINExpo! Special thanks for your attention to detail, experience and high care factor. I hope to work with you again in the near future.
We received several positive comments from the members of the Thiess team and visitors to our stand.
The following areas that particularly added value to us as a customer were:–
- Pricing that included everything and followed our brief
- Verbal and then written confirmation of all details of the stand and meeting all the deadlines!!
- Invaluable assistance with getting our merchandise through customs (Australia and Indonesia). A special thank you – it could have been ugly.
- Setting up the stand early – great peace of mind and reduced our risk.
- Acquisition of custom items including the brochure stands, bowls and easels.
- We leveraged your knowledge and understanding of a market we were not familiar with. This helped to ensure our approach was successful.
To find out how Skyline can help you stand out in the crowd at your next event phone our friendly Sales & Marketing team on 1800 077 419 or visit our website to learn more about the Skyline Product Range.