This is a rather famous quote that was taken from an internal memo at Western Union in 1876, not long after Alexander Graham Bell was awarded the patent for the telephone. It remains to be a classic example of when the experts get it very wrong.
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Season’s Greetings from the Skyline Team!
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- #FactFriday – Benefits of In Person Trade Show Reach
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- Positec & Rockwell Tools at Independent Hardware Group Expo 2018