Shell was founded in 1907, yet its first simple black and white logo was developed in 1900. The imagery of the shell became less and less realistic over time, and by 1999, the company name was omitted, due to this no longer being necessary for brand recognition.
- Client Q&A – Teris Group
- 6 Must-Do’s At A Trade Show!
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- The Skyline Difference
- Practical Tips to Creating Sustainable Exhibits
- #FactFriday – Definition of Booth Types – Peninsula Booths
- Upcoming Trade Shows, Exhibitions & Events in Australia in March 2019