Shell was founded in 1907, yet its first simple black and white logo was developed in 1900. The imagery of the shell became less and less realistic over time, and by 1999, the company name was omitted, due to this no longer being necessary for brand recognition.
- A Simple Trade Show Planning Guide That Will Get Your Company Results
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Johnson Controls Attends Fire Australia Conference & Trade Show 2018
- Upcoming Trade Shows, Exhibitions & Events in Australia in March 2019
- Introducing Skyline’s NEW Stretch Fabric Banner
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language