Shell was founded in 1907, yet its first simple black and white logo was developed in 1900. The imagery of the shell became less and less realistic over time, and by 1999, the company name was omitted, due to this no longer being necessary for brand recognition.
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- ANZAC DAY 2020
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further
- How to create an event marketing plan for your next trade show or exhibition
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language