Shell was founded in 1907, yet its first simple black and white logo was developed in 1900. The imagery of the shell became less and less realistic over time, and by 1999, the company name was omitted, due to this no longer being necessary for brand recognition.
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further
- Product of the Month – Stretch Fabric Banner
- Partner Spotlight – Valiant
- Volvo Attends AFAC 2018
- Upcoming Trade Shows, Exhibitions & Events in Australia in March 2020
- Automatic Hand Sanitiser Display
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows