Shell was founded in 1907, yet its first simple black and white logo was developed in 1900. The imagery of the shell became less and less realistic over time, and by 1999, the company name was omitted, due to this no longer being necessary for brand recognition.
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language
- Positec & Rockwell Tools at Independent Hardware Group Expo 2018
- Season’s Greetings from the Skyline Team!
- Sanofi and Ostelin Trade Show Display at Melbourne Event
- #ThrowbackThursday – Coles Myer Ltd. Display from the 90’s