Shell was founded in 1907, yet its first simple black and white logo was developed in 1900. The imagery of the shell became less and less realistic over time, and by 1999, the company name was omitted, due to this no longer being necessary for brand recognition.
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- The Benefits of Custom Trade Show Booth Construction
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- ANZAC DAY 2020
- Flooring Options in Trade Show Booths