The very first Skyline Mirage Pop – Up Display dating back to early 1984. The ‘graphics’ were cut Perspex Letters attached to a Perspex base and the background was three different colours of fabric.
- Upcoming Events – 2021
- ANZAC DAY 2020
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language
- Keep Your Exhibition Display Design Simple
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- Trade Show Etiquette Changes To Prepare For After COVID-19