The very first Skyline Mirage Pop – Up Display dating back to early 1984. The ‘graphics’ were cut Perspex Letters attached to a Perspex base and the background was three different colours of fabric.
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further
- Upcoming Trade Shows, Exhibitions & Events in Australia in September 2019
- 6 Reasons Why Attendees Don’t Stop At Your Booth
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- R U OK?
- Happy 3rd Skyversary Nathan!