The very first Skyline Mirage Pop – Up Display dating back to early 1984. The ‘graphics’ were cut Perspex Letters attached to a Perspex base and the background was three different colours of fabric.
- Most Popular New Exhibition Design Strategies
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Positec & Rockwell Tools at Independent Hardware Group Expo 2018
- #FactFriday – Emotion vs. Logic in Advertising
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved
- #ThrowbackThursday – Coles Myer Ltd. Display from the 90’s
- A Simple Trade Show Planning Guide That Will Get Your Company Results