Over 400 exhibitors shared their best exhibiting secrets in the white paper “What’s Working in Exhibiting Benchmarks & Best Practices.”
This new 44-page report includes:
- How exhibitors have improved their results, stretched their budgets, and reduced risk during the past 2 years
- Recommendations for improving pre-show marketing, show selection, lead management, post-show evaluations, and booth staffer selection
- Graphs of survey stats that reveal what were the key drivers of success in 10 trade show topics, including measuring results, exhibit design, promotions, technology and social media
- 220 verbatim tips from exhibitors who shared what they did to succeed in various trade show activities
- Ten key ways companies can get the most out of their trade show program
The What’s Working in Exhibiting white paper may be the single best resource for creating a more successful trade show marketing program. Request your free hard copy.