The team at Skyline are wishing you a Happy and safe Easter!
While this year’s Easter celebrations won’t be the typical long weekend camping with the family on the beach or gathering with the whole family eating copious amounts of food, we’ve come up with some ideas for you to celebrate your Easter in isolation!
Get Festive with Easter Craft
- Nothing will put you in the Easter mood like a home-made Easter bunting! Get the kids (or big kids) to cut out and colour in carrot, bunny and egg shapes and thread them onto some string!
- Dust off your party box and blow up some balloons! You can draw bunny faces on them and even glue ears on!
- Hold an Easter Bonnet parade with the people in your house and display them!
- Check out some great ideas we’ve found here.
Get punny and make party games into Easter games!
- Egg & Spoon race
- Easter egg hunt
- Pin the tail on the bunny! (Draw the punny and pin a cotton bud for it’s tail!)
- There is plenty of egg-cellent games you can play, you just have to get creative.Easter Movies!
Time to snuggle up with a big bowl of popcorn, watching a ‘bunny movie.’ Some wonderful family movies we suggest are:
Spread the Magic:
Make a bit of magic for the kids!
- Show them that the Prime Minister has Authorised the Easter Bunny to come to Australia. Click here for Scott Morrison’s Letter.
- Make Bunny Foot Prints! Sprinkle some flour (if you can find some) onto the floor in the shape of bunny paws and wait for the excitement from the kids when they wake up in the morning!
While you can’t go camp on the beach, why miss out?
- Set up your tent/campsite in the back yard!
- Have a night of camping fun with singing, roasting marshmallows and sleeping under the stars from the comfort of your own back yard!
Spread Joy For The Neighbours:
- Teddy Bear Hunt
- Create a paper bunny or colourful paper Easter eggs to stick on your windows!
- Create a beautiful picture on your sidewalk using sidewalk chalk
Bake your own yummy easter treats to help celebrate!
Skyline’s Colouring in Competition:
Skyline has a colouring-in competition running until Friday the 17th April 2020.
Whatever you end up doing this Easter, stay safe and enjoy the day!