Article written by Mike Timmesch from Skyline Exhibits Inc.
Think exhibiting is tough? It sure beats the alternatives! Here are 16 burdensome things you can avoid by exhibiting at a trade show!
I’d rather be exhibiting than:
- Losing touch with what’s going on in my market
- Not knowing what my competition is doing
- Forgetting what my client looks like
- Not keeping up with my industry network
- Losing my clients to a competitor
- Cold calling all day
- Being stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic on the way to a prospect
- Cleaning up my database
- Deleting out-of-office emails
10. Sitting in my tiny cube
11. Not expanding my company network
12. Enduring another meeting
13. Miss meeting my industry press
14. Having people ask “who is your company?” when I call
15. Not learning about the newest products
16. Being stuck in the same old routine
There’s a lot of value to your company when you are in your trade show booth! What things would you rather be exhibiting than doing? Share your ideas in the comment box below.