A throwback to a 1994 Apple Inc. display stand produced by Skyline Displays Midwest. It was rented to Apple for the 1994 Strictly Business Computer Expo in Minneapolis which was in line with the launch of the first Macintosh. This was the company’s first mass-market personal computer.
- #FactFriday – Definition of Booth Types – In-line Booths
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Skyline Technical Difficulties: Now Resolved
- Must-Have Components for Social Distancing
- Paynters Trade Show Display at AHG Expo
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- #ThrowbackThursday – Shell Logo Development over 100 Years