A throwback to a 1994 Apple Inc. display stand produced by Skyline Displays Midwest. It was rented to Apple for the 1994 Strictly Business Computer Expo in Minneapolis which was in line with the launch of the first Macintosh. This was the company’s first mass-market personal computer.
- Business Events Grants Program
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Create More Space In Your Booth With These Two Types of Structures
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- Positec & Rockwell Tools at Independent Hardware Group Expo 2018
- #ThrowbackThursday – Audi Logo Development