TIME magazine forgoes its annual “Man of the Year” issue, choosing instead to name the PC its “Machine of the Year.” TIME publisher John A. Meyers wrote, “Several human candidates might have represented 1982, but none symbolized the past year more richly, or will be viewed by history as more significant, than a machine: the computer” (Computer History Museum, 2016).
- MEDILAW Attends Comcare National Conference 2018
- Upcoming Trade Shows, Exhibitions & Events in Australia in September 2017
- Infosys Attends Telstra Vantage 2018
- Sales Lead Generator – Apply Now!
- Infosys at Telstra Vantage
- Upcoming Trade Shows, Exhibitions & Events in Australia in July 2017
- Display Projects of the Month: September 2017