TIME magazine forgoes its annual “Man of the Year” issue, choosing instead to name the PC its “Machine of the Year.” TIME publisher John A. Meyers wrote, “Several human candidates might have represented 1982, but none symbolized the past year more richly, or will be viewed by history as more significant, than a machine: the computer” (Computer History Museum, 2016).
- Most Popular New Exhibition Design Strategies
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- #FactFriday – Emotion vs. Logic in Advertising
- Automatic Hand Sanitiser Display
- #ThrowbackThursday – Coles Myer Ltd. Display from the 90’s
- A Simple Trade Show Planning Guide That Will Get Your Company Results
- Positec & Rockwell Tools at Independent Hardware Group Expo 2018