TIME magazine forgoes its annual “Man of the Year” issue, choosing instead to name the PC its “Machine of the Year.” TIME publisher John A. Meyers wrote, “Several human candidates might have represented 1982, but none symbolized the past year more richly, or will be viewed by history as more significant, than a machine: the computer” (Computer History Museum, 2016).
- Event Updates 2020
- Happy 10th Skyversary Dave!
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language
- #ThrowbackThursday – Coles Myer Ltd. Display from the 90’s
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- How to create an event marketing plan for your next trade show or exhibition
- COVID-19: Keep Moving Forward