TIME magazine forgoes its annual “Man of the Year” issue, choosing instead to name the PC its “Machine of the Year.” TIME publisher John A. Meyers wrote, “Several human candidates might have represented 1982, but none symbolized the past year more richly, or will be viewed by history as more significant, than a machine: the computer” (Computer History Museum, 2016).
- A Simple Trade Show Planning Guide That Will Get Your Company Results
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Upcoming Trade Shows, Exhibitions & Events in Australia in March 2019
- Introducing Skyline’s NEW Stretch Fabric Banner
- Johnson Controls Attends Fire Australia Conference & Trade Show 2018
- Nipro Australia Attends RSA Conference 2018