TIME magazine forgoes its annual “Man of the Year” issue, choosing instead to name the PC its “Machine of the Year.” TIME publisher John A. Meyers wrote, “Several human candidates might have represented 1982, but none symbolized the past year more richly, or will be viewed by history as more significant, than a machine: the computer” (Computer History Museum, 2016).
- Infosys Finacle at COBA 2019
- Sales Project Manager – Apply Now
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- Palantir at MilCIS 2019
- Reskin Your Existing Displays and Stretch your Marketing Budget Further
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows