TIME magazine forgoes its annual “Man of the Year” issue, choosing instead to name the PC its “Machine of the Year.” TIME publisher John A. Meyers wrote, “Several human candidates might have represented 1982, but none symbolized the past year more richly, or will be viewed by history as more significant, than a machine: the computer” (Computer History Museum, 2016).
- 3 Things to Measure If You Are Not Measuring Anything Else At Trade Shows
- Trade Show Giveaways: Should We Do Anything at All?
- 3 Best Conversation Starters to Get Attendees Talking in Your Trade Show Booth
- Upcoming Trade Shows, Exhibitions & Events in Australia in March 2019
- Looking for At-Show Exhibition Promotion Ideas?
- #FactFriday – 10 Most Powerful Words In The English Language
- Skyline Display Projects of the Month: April 2016